With four little ones every day is a bit chaotic. And that's okay. Because somehow I'm able to craft amid the chaos.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Abraham Lincoln Poppet


 Last year, my brother-in-law (who teaches US History) was getting married (to a girl who also teaches US History). When I asked them who their favorite person in history was, they both agreed that it was Abraham Lincoln. So I decided to try and make him in poppet form.

His clothes were somewhat difficult, but in the end I think it turned out great. (Except for shoes. I just gave up on those.) For the clothes (not including the hat) I simply used patterns that I found on Craftster.


His hair, beard, and eyebrows, are made from fun fur. Which though messy to work with, turned out great.

2 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUSNESS!!! I can't believe you made Abe into a popet! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you have any requests and I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete