With four little ones every day is a bit chaotic. And that's okay. Because somehow I'm able to craft amid the chaos.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ravi

I made this poppet for a friend. It is based on a character he played in a Table Top RPG. He had drawn a picture of his, which is what I was going off of. You can see it here if you like.  It was definitely my most involved poppet.
 I used the male modification of the poppet pattern (as I did with the Lincoln poppet) and I used the included abs plate to give him sculpted abs. Because the character is covered in rune tattoo/scar things I used fabric paint to cover his body in different designs. His hair is hand spun merino yarn spun on my drop spindle. He has two gold hoop earrings (just gold colored jump rings) and a manacle (which is felt, fabric paint, and a bit of jewelry chain). His eyes are suncatcher eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment