With four little ones every day is a bit chaotic. And that's okay. Because somehow I'm able to craft amid the chaos.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Taggie Blankets


I made these back in February of 2009. I wanted to give one to a lady in my ward. I'm LDS and one of the things we do is go Visiting Teaching.  Basically we go with a companion to visit another woman in the ward and share a spiritual message and visit. One of the ladies I visited at the time was pregnant with her first baby and I wanted to make her something. A taggie blanket was simple and I knew that babies enjoy them. I had enough material to do two so I went ahead and made them both. The one side is green minkie. The other side is yellow flannel with farm animals and related items in oranges, browns, and greens. I figured it was generic enough to be a girl or boy blanket.

I think the second blanket ended up going out in a swap package, though it's been awhile so I can't remember for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment